The Ada Awards are a global initiative recognising outstanding girls and women in digital studies and careers, and the organisations who support them, active in Europe and Africa since 2013. With support from the United Nations, European institutions and private sector partners, the Awards have continually grown in impact since their inception — today reaching and promoting hundreds of female role models in digital studies and careers around the world.
Would your organisation like to become part of this global network recognising female digital leaders of today and tomorrow? Are you well-placed to identify and showcase exceptional girls and women in tech, and the organisations who support them, in your country or region?
Please contact us to receive information on becoming an official Ada Awards Local Partner, and get involved in a global movement promoting community, diversity and digital leadership by girls and women around the world!
Local Partner Privileges include (TBC):
- Exclusive partnership for specific geographic area (national, regional or local)
- Branded local Ada Awards, e.g. “Italian Digital Girl of the Year Award”, etc.
- Local Ada Awards Event
- Link with globally-recognised female digital leadership Awards
Local Partner Responsibilities include adhering to:
- Ada Awards branding and communication standards
- Awards Terms & Conditions
- Jury selection criteria
- Regional and global award calendars
- Partner and sponsorship requirements
For more information about the Ada Awards, please subscribe to our newsletter or visit the below websites:
Please visit the Digital Leadership Institute to learn more about the organisation behind the Ada Awards!
©2013-2015 Digital Leadership Institute, asbl/vzw
Place Van Meyelplein 24
1040 Brussels, Belgium